Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sleep, poop and smile, life is beautiful!

The camera isnt doing to well... what with me excessively sticking it in your face! Just to let you know that you proved us wrong yet again. Slept like a log and behaved like a angel since the top feed has resumed and how, today I had my first dose of being pee'd and pooped on. Well as they say its just the beginning. I think you have lost that grumpy look (mostly) now that the digestive issues are slowly being sorted out. You gave me a half smile, mum thinks its just gassy relief. I'm not convinced because I saw the same expression on your face post the poop. Like any good surti we have mentioned poop several times in our conversation and that means we move on back to food...
Mum gives you the top feed through a contraption which you suck at only if theres something in it and manage to whistle at the end of every sip to indicate to mum that another teaspoon is due, much to nanas amusement. I'll be seeing you tommorrow at the doc Rajiv's place so till then sleep tight.

No comments: